Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Weekend 2009 in Iowa City & Detroit

In almost 30 years of DJing it has been my experience that a great promoter (one who operates with integrity & professionalism) often makes for great party. I have worked with Detroit's Hugh C many times over the years and last night he once again showed why he is one of my favorites to work with in the world. Special thanks to Hugh C and the entire Sin-De-Kat team for another great party in Detroit! I also want to give a special shout out of thanks to Andrew Renner & Mel Richards and the entire Digital Promotions staff of Iowa City. Although these cats are relatively new on the scene, they also have the same stellar qualities I mentioned earlier. I also want to thank all of my friends & fans in Detroit & Iowa City for showing me such love and appreciation this weekend. This is a hard business. Knowing that you support what I do is very encouraging and affirming! Thanks again for an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment