Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I need a booking agent for gigs in Detroit and the USA!

For many years I have handled my own DJ bookings here in Detroit, the USA, and other parts of the world. Lately I spend more time working on DJ gigs instead of focusing on the art of music and DJing.

I need an agent who will manage by DJ bookings here in Detroit & the USA and help to develop my career. I do not want someone who will simply wait for the booking offers to come in. I want someone who will agressively secure bookings. I want someone who truly believes in me and my creative talent.

While I would prefer this person (or agency) to be well experienced with a proven track record, I am willing to give the right person a chance in this position if they are dedicated, passionate and hungry.

If you think you are the person for the job, please send your resume to me at terrence.parker@comcast.net or send me a private message on facebook or myspace.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/tparkermusic
Myspace: www.myspace.com/terrenceparker

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment