Tuesday, June 3, 2014

TP Remix Special for Small Labels

Attention small record labels...

I am offering the $300 remix special again to small labels. I have 10 new spots available. Since my last offering of this $300 special I have completed remixes for I Am X & Coco Street (Donda Recordings), Dantiez Saunderson (KMS Records), Lenny Fontana (Karmic Power Records), Jonathan Kiely & Niall Redmond (Deeptown Music), Nicole Hunt (NoSOULrobot), tlJN & Dudley Strangeways (Frole Records), Light To Motion (BodyTalk Music), Brian Logstrup & Thomas Stiller (Deso Records), Andrew Hartley & Rashaan Houston (Rejoice Records), and Pongo (Astral People Music). If you are a small label, have a project ready to go, and interested in a TP remix, contact me here on facebook or by email at tp@terrenceparkermusic.com for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment