Thursday, January 28, 2016

Special Message to Promoters in Ontario Canada (Open Date in Toronto 2-13-2016)

Hello to my friends in Canada.

On Friday February 12, 2016 I am DJing at Stereo Bar in Montreal.
I was scheduled to DJ a party in Toronto on Saturday February 13. Unfortunately that promoter lost his venue and the party has been canceled. Because plans have already been made, I will be in Toronto on the night of Saturday February 13 looking for a cool event to play. I am also open to DJ in Guelph, Hamilton, London, Chatham, or other areas in Ontario on February 13.
If you are a promoter interested to have me DJ at your event you may contact me at tp@terrenceparkermusic.com or visit www.terrenceparkermusic.com/shows.html

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Terrence Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment